- Jonathan Vargas: Mitigating Coastal Disturbance to Save Endangered Shorebirds
Meet Jonathan Vargas, Coastal Solution Fellow of the Class of 2019.
- Eduardo Palacios: Mentoring to Bridge Science and Conservation
Dr. Eduardo Palacios, a Research Biologist.
- Terra Peninsular: a Host Institution with Conservation Impact
Terra Peninsular, a Mexican conservation nonprofit.
- Capacity Building for Coastal Conservation: Our First Virtual Retreat with Fellows, Mentors and Collaborators
The third cohort of fellows, the Class of 2021
- Training the Fellows: Introduction to the Sea Level Rise Adaptation Framework
Point Blue Conservation Science’s online workshop to introduce their Sea Level Rise Adaptation Framework
- Webinars, News and Events
Webinars, news, articles and online events from our fellows and partners all along Latin America